Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Maercker
Our unit contributes to research, teaching, and outpatient psychotherapy treatment.
Our research topics are:
- Developing assessments and conducting population based studies
- Social neuroscience (in the area of traumatic stress)
- Psychological factors in early dementia
- E-Mental-Health/Psychiatric Telemedicine
- Cultural Clinical Psychology
Research is conducted by the following laboratories:
- Stress- and Traumatic stress studies
- Clinical Geropsychology
- Epigenetics and Telomere Lab
The program in Psychopathology and Clinical Intervention offers BSc-, MSc-, and PhD-level courses. We maintain strong links with the Psychiatric University Hospital Zurich («Burghölzli»).
Our outpatient services (Spezialambulatorien) offer psychotherapeutic treatment. We apply evidence-based, integrative methods of psychotherapy. Health insurances reimburse these treatments to some extent if requirements from the patient side are given.
Currently there are no job openings