|Senior Research Associate
University of Zurich, Department of Psychology
Psychological Methods, Evaluation and Statistics
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, Box 27
My current research projects concern the following topics:
- Development of a toolbox for psychological test development
- Tests for checking the general fit of models of item response theory
- Detecting differential item functioning in models of item response theor
- The implementation and application of methods for psychological test analysis in R
- The application of exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis and related models in psychology.
- The application of machine learning procedures in psychology.
- Project ”Development of a Toolbox for Psychological Test Development“ (Number 188929), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation with CHF 183.665 as Principal Investigator (April 2020 to March 2023).
- Travel funding (Scientific Exchange) ”Evaluation of Score-Based Tests in Educational Measurement“ (Number 186516) funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation with CHF 3.700 as Main Applicant (May 2019 to Juni 2019).
- Project ”Entwicklung von Software zur Prüfung psychologischer Testverfahren“ (Number 2018-09), funded by the Stiftung Suzanne und Hans Biäsch with CHF 12.900 CHF as Principal Investigator (October 2018 to May 2019).
- Teaching Fund of the University of Zurich of 39.600 CHF for the project ”ATStat: Active Training of Statistics“ as Co-Applicant (Main Applicant: Chatchavan Wacharamanotham, other Co-Applicants: Carolin Strobl and Stella Bollmann) (February 2018 to April 2019).
- Project ”Detecting Heterogeneity in Complex IRT Models for Measuring Latent Traits“ (Number 152548), funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation with CHF 265.921 CHF as Co-Project Manager (Principal Investigator: Carolin Strobl) (January 2016 to June 2019).