We invite you to join the 15th Workshop on Clinical Decision Making in 2022 in Brig (Switzerland) or online (if desired).
In this year, the small and very familiar congress will be held in a hybrid format.
Come in situ to Brig in the beautiful Valais (in the middle of the Swiss mountains). Click here for a first impression. Participating via Zoom will also be possible.
Zoom-Link for Workshop on Clinical Decision Making 2022
Meeting-ID: 679 7008 1532 / Kenncode: 861558
15th Workshop on Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making - on April 7th and 8th 2022 in Brig (Switzerland)
Motto of 2022: Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making - taking things further,
including topics like Diagnostic Reasoning, Medical Decision Making, Psychotherapy Research, Cognitive Psychology, Complex Decicion Making, Gut Feelings, Tracing Intuition, Methods and many more.
The workshop brings together researchers from decision and clinical science as well as practitioners, and represents a unique opportunity to share research and ideas on the role of diverse aspects in clinical reasoning and decision making, to discuss relevant questions, and to network.
- On this 2-day-event there will be two keynotes, two invited talks, several oral talks, poster presentations, and a podium discussion
- The small and familial congress itself will take place at the World Nature Fourm close to the train station of Brig
- There is a direct train from Zurich and/or Zurich Airport to Brig (within 2 1/2 hours)
- Further information you will find here on this website, together with travel suggestions and a list of suitable hotels around the location of the congress
- And there will be no registration fees
We are looking forward to welcome additional listeners and seeing you all at the conference via Zoom or on-site in Brig, Switzerland!
Best wishes, and stay healthy
Daniel Hausmann (for the local organizing team)
Scientific Board: Marie Barais, Bea Tiemens, Cilia Witteman, Norbert Donner-Banzhoff, and York Hagmayer