Travel to Switzerland
IMPORTANT: New entry rules have been in force in Switzerland, according to which persons who cannot present a certificate of vaccination or recovery must present a negative antigen or PCR-test to enter the country. This applies regardless of the mode of transport. Further, four to seven days after entry, these persons must then be tested again for a fee.
Further, it is required to fill in a form before entering Switzerland https://swissplf.admin.ch/formular
If you are caught without they charge a fee of 100 CHF (you better spend that money on chocolate ;))
More information regarding entry and stay in Switzerland can be found here
At the Event
All attendees have to present a valid COVID-certificate and identification card. On the certificate it must be clearly visible that the person has been vaccinated, recovered from COVID, or tested with negative result. Negative tests have to be personalized and valid for at least 48 hrs.
Both the certificate and identity will be checked at the Thursday Night Apero and Friday morning on the registration desk. Please come early for us to have sufficient time to check everybody.
The following regulations apply at the event:
- At the event, the mask may be removed in the room while sitting.
- As soon as a person is in motion (room or building), the mask obligation applies.
- Rooms with windows that can be opened will be ventilated for 5-10 minutes each before the event and during breaks.
- Hand disinfectant will be provided.
Further, we as organizers need to inform you:
- You are obliged to comply with the usual COVID hygiene rules.
- You are not allowed to participate in the event of illness and that participation may be refused in the event of symptoms of illness.
- If you have recently entered from risk areas you are not allowed to attend the event during the quarantine period (does not apply to vaccinated and recovered persons).